So we’re finally moved into the new place. Got a couch, and some decorations. We’re not quite done unpacking though. We’ve got the kitchen unpacked, and I’ve got all my clothes unpacked and of course my computer area unpacked. The bedroom is mostly done, and Shereen still has a couple boxes of clothes to do. There’s some random stuff that I probably should just throw away as I haven’t touched any of it in forever. Not sure why I even packed it in the first place.
We did find some repairs that need to be done. I caulked the tub base as well as the sink counter top. I’m quite surprised, to be honest, because when it comes to caulk, I’m usually the last person that you want to be touching caulk. It’s usually always a big pile of gunk by the time I’m finished. That being said, the two jobs I did came out pretty good. Nice and even. The next project I need to work on is to figure out why the floor drain in the basement is clogging up. Hopefully it’s just too much lint or something since that’s where the washer and dryer are hooked up. It did my first batch just fine, but the second round is where it got bad. I went downstairs to check on the status of the wash. Water everywhere.