From the Star Trek Online website: A new article about Fleet Dilithium Mines, and how they are going to work. I’ve posted an exerpt here, otherwise check out the full article at Star Trek Online
Fleet System Expansion: Dilithium Mine Outpost
In Season 6, we introduced our incredibly popular Fleet Starbase feature. This holding allowed fleet members to work together and contribute to a single greater goal to not only build the fleet’s very own Starbase, but also unlock excellent personal rewards. In Season 7, our second fleet holding, the Embassy, was released. This was our first fleet outpost and it continued to give fleets, both large and small, reasons to work together to achieve meaningful goals.
We are excited to be able to reveal our next Fleet Outpost. The Dilithium Mine will be hitting the live servers soon! This holding focuses on improving fleet project efficiency and giving fleet members the opportunity to earn additional dilithium ore every day in a variety of ways.
First off, the Dilithium Mine’s environments are breathtaking. Much like your Starbase, you first enter into a space region. Players entering into this area for the first time are definitely in for a treat.
After unlocking Tier I within the Dilithium Mine track, you’ll gain access to the Dilithium Mine’s interior. Here, you’ll gain access to a handful of vendors and contacts and get a glimpse of what Tier 2 has in store. Upon unlocking Tier 2, you’ll gain access to the stunning exterior region of the asteroid itself. Make sure to bring your EV suit! By using your Environmental Suit’s Reaction Thrusters you’ll be able to easily explore this area. Additionally, fleet members will be able to participate in daily dilithium mining missions.
The Dilithium Mine can be compared to the Embassy for effort and resources required to progress through it. Also like the Embassy holding, it has one main track and two sub-tracks.
Dilithium Mine (Main Track)
Progressing through the main track of the Dilithium Mine will reward the fleet with expanded environments, discounts on dilithium costs, daily dilithium mining missions and other amenities. This track gains experience via completion of upgrading your Trade and Development sub-tracks. Some of the reward highlights for the Dilithium Track are:
- Three tiers of discounts on fleet project dilithium input costs
- Construction projects that unlock discounts on most dilithium stores for all fleet members
- Daily dilithium mining missions
- Daily mission to refine additional Dilithium Ore beyond your cap
Upgrading the Trade track will grant fleet project item input discounts and access to advanced engineering consoles. The rewards found in this sub-track are:
- Three tiers of discounts on fleet project item input costs
- Three tiers of fleet advanced engineering consoles
- Reduced recharge time on the Call Trade Freighter power (Azura II, Vov’wl, Suliban Cell)
Progressing through the development sub-track will grant fleet mark discounts on fleet projects, access to special duty officers and duty officer assignments, as well as fleet warp cores. The specific rewards found in this sub-track are:
- Three tiers of discounts on fleet mark fleet project input costs
- Advanced Fleet Warp Cores Mk XII
- Advanced Fleet Singularity Warp Cores Mk XII
- Elite Fleet Warp Cores Mk XII
- Elite Fleet Singularity Warp Cores MK XII
- Miner Duty Officers
- Mining Duty Officer Assignments
For More Information, AND a Q&A piece, please check out the original article at Star Trek Online